Sunday 18 October 2009

Some tracks from the last couple of years

I've stuck all my files up on zShare, as Blip seems to be rubbish. Unfortunatly I can't link directly to the mp3's though. All links in previous post won't work at all soon, so please refer to the 'Archive of Downloads' to listen to the stuff i've uploaded a while ago.

Good. Solo work is slowing down at the moment due to Uni and group projects. I have got a few tracks on the go, just need to find some time to work on them.

Anyways, here's some old (new) tunes I thought i'd upload, one featuring Toby Gale, enjoy!
Chris Rotherham - Time
Chris Rotherham and Tobias Gale - Robinson
Topher - The Life
Topher - Neverhood
Topher - Kertrudge
Topher - Flying on an A4 Notepad



Currently listening to - Keaver & Brause - Bounce

No comments:

Post a Comment