Saturday 2 June 2012

June!

It's June!? How did this happen? OK, a few bits and pieces...

Last weekend we played Noisily Festival, which was unbelievably fun, havn't yet managed to get hold of any propper photos, but until then, here's one of me doing my DJ set.




We're going to be dropping a free Caravan Palace remix quite soon, here's a little preview to get you hyped! 

And if you didn't already know, our single 'Funky Farmers' will be released on Glueball Records on the 10th June


Right... so upcoming gigs, we're playing at The BOILEROOM tonight and also The Stoke, Pub & Pizzeria tomorrow evening. We're then playing main stage at the Super Summer Shindig on the 30th June (supporting the likes of Krafty Kuts, Ed Solo and The Dub Pistols).

Right, now the new ones.... I'm doing a 2hour DJ set at Guildford's very own festival GuilFest on the 13th July.

Then I'm off to do a DJ set at Boomtown Festival!!!! Which is a reggae, ska and swing extravaganza in Bristol!

AND FINALLY... We'll be doing a full live set at Waveform Festival in Somerset. This is a 3 day dance music festival on the 31st August. 



For those of you unaware, I now do a weekly 2 hour show entitled 'That Swing Thing' on Kane 103.7fm (www.kanefm.com). And I've got the last few shows here to re-listen if you'd like.
Show 5:




Here's a couple of photos of myself in the Kane FM studio.




Right, that's about it for now. Got a busy summer ahead of me, but I'll do my best to update this blog when I can. Until next time. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment